- It is a personality trait so you either have it or you don’t.
- A person who has PTSD, depression, or anxiety is not a resilient person.
- People who lack resilience are weak.
- You cannot teach a person to be resilient.
- Resilience is both an attitude and a skill that can be developed in any person.
- Resilience can co-exist with PTSD, depression, and anxiety.
- Resilience, like physical fitness, requires daily commitment to improving one’s well-being.
- There are several strategies for building one’s resilience that, although they are straight-forward upon learning them, are not to be considered “common sense” that most people possess.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-49748108-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);